Commercial & Residential Wood Floor Care
Why do I need my wood floors professionally cleaned?
General cleaning and mopping of wood floors by home and business owners doesn’t deep clean but simply moves the dirt around. The Schindler Cleaning Companies utilizes a professional grade 5 step cleaning process that is gentle on your floors but tough on deep, embedded dirt. The entire process involves no sanding and is low-odor, non-toxic and dust free.
- Vacuum. Prepare floor for deep cleaning
- Deep clean. The cylindrical action of our wood floor cleaning equipment agitates and loosens embedded dirt and residue Squeegees in our specialized equipment extract the cleaning solution and leave your floor dry
- Detailed Hand Cleaning. Tough to reach areas are cleaned by hand. A micro fiber cloth captures any remaining dirt & debris
- Floor neutralizing: Your floor pH balance is restored with a professional grade wood cleaner, which effectively captures any remaining dirt and residue
- Top coat application (optional): Leaves floors spotless and residue free. Chose from a fast drying satin or gloss finish and enjoy lasting protection and shine
INSTALLATION, REFINISHING & MAINTENANCE (PROVIDED BY SCHINDLER FLOORING)
Schindler Flooring specializes in European stains and oils that do not use a polyurethane finish coat
*Excellent high traffic finish
*Natural, durable, elegant matte finish
*Easy to maintain
*Plant based, 0% VOC